Scary Bad Guys

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Stupid nigger gets ass kicked by 67 yr old White dude  (Read 20965 times)
Delirium

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2010, 11:52:18 PM »

I thought you guys would enjoy this lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQJFv9SMSMQ
Dafe
Guildmembers

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 12:25:37 AM »

Haha thats funny. I just posted this on the private boards like an hour ago.
END3R
Guildmembers 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 02:43:44 AM »

I think its fuckin funny how after the old guy gets off the bus..the nigger is standing in the door dripping blood everywhere saying under his breath "I'll fuck you up" after thoroughly having his ass handed to him by a 67 year old man. STUPID FUCKIN NIGGER.That old man should have beat him into a fucking coma.

"I swear that Dar has a screenshot with accompanying story of his birth somewhere on his Hard Drive."
Makestro
Guildmembers

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 08:15:24 AM »

my favorite part is when the nigger holding the camera said "say it again, say it again pinky" then the same nigger is all like "yo dawg i got diz on cameraz, we be pressin chargez"... not word for word but you know how "dem niggaz" are...

clearly from the tape the nigger had a problem claiming he was "pissed off" and already hostile. He got his face smashed both parties where probably charged with disorderly and that's that.

Shit makes me sad, the nigger girls calling the old man pinky. If it was a white dude in a group calling a black man darkie the world would be in uproar, reverend jesse jackson would be all over it and it would be blown up into a "national crisis of people being racist once again!".

Good fun though, that guy got pummeled and those punches didn't even look that good, imagine if more than 2 of those connected well lol.

Akatosh

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 08:36:03 AM »

"why a fuckin brother gotta spit-shine your shoes ?"
"It can be a chinaman it don't matter! I ain't prejudice"

HAHAHA

Arkons

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 11:36:28 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHZZdV3woM0

This is pretty lol as well.  Happened at my daily bus station but sadly I wasn't there. 
Darwoth
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 11:48:36 AM »

man that made my day.

this is the type of shit that is par for the course with most of the billy badass niggers and mexicans one encounters that like to try and intimidate whitey, their mouth is a lot worse than their bite and they are so used to a diminutive suburban yuppies turning the other cheek that they are emboldened to walk all over white folks.

if this sort of thing happened more frequently (like it used to) our nigger problems would not be half what they are now.

Delirium

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 02:36:01 PM »

Also, check this video out.   It's the bullshit apology video from the nigger who said "SAY IT AGAIN PINKY!" and "BEAT HIS WHITE ASS!'.

You wouldn't know it from the first video but apparently she hates violence lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbsX5j-8T3Y
Makestro
Guildmembers

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 02:48:06 PM »

LOL damn that is 1 ugly nigger.

Steve
Guildmembers 2

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 03:39:02 PM »

HAHA, "I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCK WITH ME!!!! classic negro beating
END3R
Guildmembers 2

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2010, 04:41:01 PM »

that guy got pummeled and those punches didn't even look that good, imagine if more than 2 of those connected well lol.

Those punches didnt look that great, but that old guy was actually fairly good size for his age.

Also, I agree with Dar. Most niggers just automatically think that you fear them because they are black. In my experience if you challenge them they either back down or get their ass handed to them.

I once got into a fight with a very LARGE nigger,of which I was sure I was likely to be somewhat pummeled by,but the hell if I was going to back down to a loudmouth negroid. The fight started with him bulldogging me around the waste and lifting me into the air,and then me going apeshit beating him in the head and face with my 2 free hands. Then he dropped me and fell on the ground bleeding out of what seemed like every place I had just punched the shit out of him. Just like that,the fight was over. I was actually pretty shocked and had expected to at least be punched a few times,or at least have somewhat of a fight do to the size difference. To me,that just went to show that most niggers are just loud mouthed vaginas who lack the ability to back up any of the shit that spews forth from their face hole.

"I swear that Dar has a screenshot with accompanying story of his birth somewhere on his Hard Drive."
Darwoth
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2010, 07:23:57 PM »

must of ran out of chicken nuggets here...

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1266387563/Brutal_Melee_Breaks_Out_In_McDonalds_Lobby

Dafe
Guildmembers

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2010, 09:53:28 PM »

Makestro
Guildmembers

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2010, 05:57:44 AM »

that guy got pummeled and those punches didn't even look that good, imagine if more than 2 of those connected well lol.

Those punches didnt look that great, but that old guy was actually fairly good size for his age.

My look good I meant a lot didn't connect well... Imagine if all of those punches where on target, the nigger's head would of looked like a rhythm bag lol.

END3R
Guildmembers 2

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2010, 04:05:56 PM »

My look good I meant a lot didn't connect well... Imagine if all of those punches where on target, the nigger's head would of looked like a rhythm bag lol.

lol

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: